Friday 22 August 2008

The Truth of the Rainbow


I am told, by the woman who clears my Chakras for me each morning, that I have nothing to fear in life because I am protected by my own ‘divine light’. Hmm, can you see it shining? No? Then come closer, for she tells me that my divine light is there, and that it will do all this for me, and more:

· Protect my finances; protect my personal security
· Comfortably align my appetites and desires
· Activate my thoughts and beliefs connected with my power and control
· Release any fears I have about giving, and receiving, love
· Release any fears I have about lovingly speaking my truth
· Allow my higher self to see the truth; to see the future
· Allow my higher self to invest me with truth, wisdom and guidance


Sounds good, eh? I am greatly encouraged – no longer need I worry about having no money nor a roof over my head; I can release my desires and cravings and not worry about it; I will have perfect control over everything I do; I will fall in love with someone who loves me; I will only ever tell the truth - not only about myself - but about everything; I will feel at ease in the oneness of the cosmos (my place there is secure); and finally, I will have the wisdom and instincts to make only the right decisions.

This sounds like a winning recipe for happiness and success. I must attack the issues of the day at once, armed with the knowledge that nothing can go wrong. And that’s the key – the attack. It would be no good just sitting here writing blogs and expecting life's great truths to come my way. No, I have to go out to find them; I have to challenge the day.

Right: My Chakras are cleared, the Third Eye is open; the throttle is on. Ready for take off. So look out world, here I come!

No comments: